The accelerator’s vision is to establish a permanent bridge between Germany and the U.S. that facilitates transatlantic start-ups, provides inspiration, and drives demand, innovation, research, and development in Germany. This accelerator is supported by the German Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy.
Deadline: Next batch – 15th of June 2018
Target Audience: German start-ups willing to enter the U.S. market with the following characteristics:
- Past program participants have ranged from 5-10 employees to more than 100 employees.
- Companies with a strong founding team, proprietary intellectual property, and developed product(s) that are already in the market or will be very shortly.
- Revenue is not required but considered a big plus in the selection process.
- Sufficient team bench strength to support ongoing German operations during the period that the founders/executives are participating in the German Accelerator Tech program in the U.S.
- Sufficient cash flow to support expansion into the U.S. market and ongoing German operations.
- Main company entity must be a German company: GmbH, AG et al.
Location: Silicon Valley or New York (depending on industry)
Benefits for Start-ups:
- Office space in San Francisco, Silicon Valley, and New York (3 months, can be prolonged)
- Specialized workshops covering topics, such as product/market fit, go-to-market, and fundraising.
- Mentoring and guidance from industry experts and accomplished entrepreneurs.
- Marketing and PR: you can use accelerator’s marketing channels to amplify your story.
Cost of Participation: All services are 100% free. No fees. No equity.
Impressions & More: https://germanaccelerator.tech/about-us/faq/
How to apply: https://germanaccelerator.tech/apply-now/