About Fintech ‘Compliance Navigator’ program:
- This new program aims to support FinTechs to navigate within European banking compliancy and regulatory standards when working with large financial institutions, in order to accelerate the time-to-market of their new services and products.
- 3-day bootcamp held from 5-7 November in Frankfurt, Germany
- Goal: to dig deeper into key areas that can be particularly challenging for Fintechs, namely data protection, customer onboarding, ‘’know your customer’’ (or KYC), fraud prevention or access control and trusted authentication
- 10 startups will be selected from applications received from around the world
Who should apply?
- You have a B2B business model
- You focus on the financial sector
- You already have a commercialised product and revenues
- You are actively looking to partner or sell to large financial institutions
Deadline: October 14th
Apply here: https://techquartier.typeform.com/to/GzIONO